I’ve been trying to publish a blog for a while but never actually had the time. So, here it is: hanyelemary.com is officially live.
While I’m at it, here is a list of things I want to get done before the end of the year. Resolutions of 2011 if you will. Actually, 11 resolutions for 2011 (you can imagine this might get difficult after a while).
11 Resolutions for 2011:
- Start a blog
- Become a 4.5 tennis player
- Start MBA degree
- Read “Open – Andre Agassi Autobiography”
- Help someone with great need
- Learn 4 songs on the acoustic guitar
- Learn NoSQL databases and use them in a project
- Travel Internationally. Been to Canada this year … Does that count?
- Learn Spanish
- Cook and eat at home more
- Find Balance
I’ll keep posting updates on this list as I go through them.